Revolutionising #SocialElevation In Africa
Through An Innovative Global Marketplace
Be more than a sleeping investor, become an active player in rising “The New Africa” by empowering African Small Businesses and Households while fighting against carbon emission.
We Power On
Together, We Empower
You Get ROI
Involved Relatives Abroad get relieved for having done their deeds to their loved ones in Africa whereas Investors & Sponsors get financial return regularly.
Concrete use of your investment
Autonomous solar electricity solution for a house with 2 bedrooms max or a small shop (grocery store)
Autonomous solar electricity solution for a 2 to 6 room house or a large shop / restaurant
Stand-alone and emergency solar electricity solution (power-cut proof) for a house, workshop or shop / restaurant
1. I invest
I earn 108 €
after 2 years
I earn 1 080 €
after 2 years
I earn 2 700 €
after 2 years
2. My contact information
For The Benefits Of...
Enlighten your life, forget power-cuts and enjoy outage free internet connectivity
African Small Business & Consultant
Join our e-Marketplace, increase your local store traffic & take the lead over your competition
Be active in the well-being of your beloved ones
Expand your reach abroad and improve your cash collection ratio & ARPU
Investors & Sponsors
Smart investors make more money, people happy, and our planet a better place
Founders & Team
DizzitUp is a FinTech aiming to revolutionize the economic and financial elevation of Africa through the deployment of autonomous solar electricity solutions and decentralized digital financial services (mobile DeFi).
Dedicated 100% to the African market, DizzitUp is rolling out in 2021 in Togo, Madagascar, Benin & Nigeria and plans to cover 22 countries including major ones such as Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya and Tanzania in 5 years.
DizzitUp is labelled “Efficient Solution” by the Swiss Solar Impulse Foundation.
DizzitUp provides a marketplace dedicated to renewable energy products and services (integrated solar kit systems: solar PV, smart batteries and household equipment) for the African market.
This marketplace proposes:
- Autonomous solar electricity -service vendors(off-grid).
- Customers: households, VSEs / SMEs in Africa and Africans in the diaspora around the world.
DizzitUp proposes the purchase, payment and rental in PAYGO (Pay-as-You-Go) mode of all products and services through DizzitApp mobile application with a wide choice of payment methods:
- In Africa by Mobile Money (Airtel Money, Moov Africa Flooz, Orange Money, MTN Money, Telma MVola, Togocom TMoney, Safaricom m-Pesa…)
- Worldwide in FIAT (€, $, £, CHF…), Bitcoin and cryptos.
Africa suffers from two major economic infrastructures: electricity and banking services.
- 850 million Africans out of 1.2 billion suffer from poor quality electricity. Worse, more than 600M people (50%) do not have access to electricity networks.
- Banks grant little access to credit to African consumers and micro-businesses / SMEs to equip themselves with basic infrastructure goods such as energy. Worse, more than 70% of Africans are still unbanked.
DizzitUp addresses these two issues through a digital platform and an innovative financing model in order to economically develop and financially free households and African micro-businesses / SMEs.
DizzitUp is aimed at:
- African households and micro-businesses / SMEs to buy and rent renewable energy equipment and services in PAYGO
- African Diasporas to buy renewable energy equipment and services for their families in Africa
- Investors including the African Diaspora to finance renewable energy infrastructure in Africa and derive ROI.
- Renewable energy operators including DizzitUp to list and market their products and services on the African market.
DizzitUp is the first merchant, operator of renewable energy, marketing its own DizziBox offer on the marketplace.
DizziBox includes two ranges:
- Autonomous integrated solar kits ranging from 4 to 30 lamps equipped with mobile phone charging ports, AM-FM radio, Wi-Fi router, refrigerator, flat screen TV with decoder, fan, etc.
- Silent and non-polluting solar generators (not diesel) as a backup solution for blackouts.
DizziBox are sold and supplied with all services included: installation, warranty, support available 6/7 and recycling by DizzitUp.
DizzitApp, available on iOS and Android, is the main mobile application of DizzitUp, a marketplace dedicated to renewable energy products and services with a payment wallet managing global FIAT currencies such as $, €, £ and CHF, African currencies such as FCFA, Naira, Birr, ZAR, Schilling, Ariary and major cryptos (Bitcoin, Ether, USDC, USDT, XLM, …).
DizzitApp accepts as payment methods:
- Worldwide: Visa & Mastercards, Paypal and major cryptos.
- In Africa: Mobile Money such as m-Pesa, Airtel Money, Orange money, MTN Money, TMoney, Flooz, …
Any questions? Contact us by email at email@example.com
More than 600 million of people lack access to electricity in Africa
Access to energy enhances the ‘quality of life’ for ‘90 percent of