DizzitUp 2020 Summary & 2021 Execution Plan
Throughout the last 12 months, amid the Coronavirus outbreak and its resultants, DizzitUp continued to play its part on #RisingAfrica and delivered an unconditional amount of work to make this happen.
Check the video to get an overview of what we have done and what is planned for the year to come!
2020 has been a hectic year for everyone, from small structures to huge companies. The pandemic has turned our world upside down, and we all have to adjust to it in the shortest period of time. However, our ambition remained the same.
In 2020, we made sure to start with important structuring guidelines.
- DizzitUp received Solar Impulse Foundation Label as 1 of 1000 efficient solutions, #1000Solutions, aiming to encourage technologies that help preserve the environment in a profitable way. Solar Impulse Foundation specialists globally recognized DizzitUp’s potential and abilities in building a proper and affordable infrastructure that was not accessible before for the African population.
- We welcomed 40 investors on-board throughout this year. Well aware of DizzitUp’s ambition, those earlymakers are now part of the movement #RisingAfrica
- Along with investors, 20+ international software developers and marketers have joined DizzitUp’ structure. From Dubaï, Canada, France, Madagascar, New Zealand, Togo, Saudi Arabia & United Kingdom.
Now we are welcoming 2021 with major and crucial ambitions, here as glimpses of our roadmap for the upcoming year.
- DizzitUp user-friendly mobile App, DizzitApp, an All-in-one African marketplace with an embedded mobile crypto and money payment system, will be launched officially shortly. With an intuitive and captivating UX design gathering user’s interest in one touch, DizzitApp will make DeFi (Decentralised Finance) services simple, useful and meaningful to real people at needs, not only to geeks nor crypto speculators as today’s DeFi services do.
- Energies-Africa.com, our own crowdfunding platform that will provide investment opportunities to anyone interested in bringing their part in this Climate change and Africa development challenges
- Opening of 4 DizzitUp subsidiaries: Madagascar in January, Togo in February, Benin in March, and Nigeria in September
2020 will be engraved in everyone’s memories for a long time. And it is not over yet. Let’s go beyond and accommodate ourselves to what LIFE has to offer. We will continue to affirm our commitment to equality, inclusion, and diversity for a nicer living condition. No matter where we are located. We can do it all together.
All DizzitUp team members wish you happiness, peace of mind, and unforgettable times with your nearest ones.